- Stefan Reinauer (project coordination, main development)
- Patrick Mauritz (initial kernel work)
- Samuel Rydh (forth interfaces, MOL port, ...)
- Greg Watson (briq port)
- David Paktor (improving Toke)
- Chen-Chau Chu (ppc fixes)
- Tim Barrett (detok patches)
- Krishna Myneni (permission to include kForth examples with toke)
- Michael Gibson (EsEsIx) for donating a CS5530 based thin client for /dev/bios development.
- LinuxFund.org chose OpenBIOS to be awarded in the spring 2002 grant cycle with US$1000. Thanks a lot for supporting our work!
- Newisys funded the OpenBIOS project with a very nice piece of hardware, an Opteron based 1U 2CPU Newisys 2100. This machine is nowadays running www.openbios.org and www.linuxbios.org.
- Daniele Frijia for donating a Motorola PPC-machine
If you or somebody else is missing on this list, send an email to Stefan Reinauer